Friday, January 23, 2009

Andrew and his hippo

This is the cutest video of Andrew giving his hippo some love...Andrew stayed home from school today. We're all sick around here again...started with Ethan last weekend, then Andrew and now mommy. Daddy always seem to stay healthy when we're all snotty and coughing...no fair!

10 comments:

Elyse said...

Hope Mr. Andrew feels better soon! Everything is hitting everyone and it is just not fun being sick! Hope you all feel better soon :)
~Elyse~

debi9kids said...

OH! That was so cute! Love his little voice. so sweet :)

Hope you all feel better soon!

Tonya Staab said...

awwww, that's the most adorable thing ever. I love him trying to give it a drink. Such a sweet boy.

I can't believe you are all sick AGAIN. Get better soon.

SouthernDogwoods said...

So sweet! Andrew & Ethan are getting so big!

Sheena said...

So sweet!!!
Get well soon!

Sara said...

Aww...I love his sweet voice. I hope you guys all get better soon. I hate being all snotty.

Betsy said...

aw, i love when they show their animals some love! so cute... hope you all are feeling better soon.

monica said...

He is just too cute! I hope Andrew and everyone is feeling better soon. Love his little voice!

cat said...

That is just adorable! Hope you all feel much better soon.

The Myers Family said...

that is SOO sweet! I hope andrew feels better soon!