The talented duo (two of my friends) at Click Workshops have an awesome photo contest going on right now and I need your help to win. I debated about entering b/c I know I need a lot of work with my camera and taking pics, but every once in awhile I feel like it just clicks. So I said, what the heck I’m going to enter. The contest I entered was for amateurs and the theme was natural light…the picture I picked was from the boys first Braves Game last summer. Andrew's eyes are so blue and his expression is of pure innocence and wonderment.
This contest is running on Facebook and I really need all the help I can get. How to vote: head over to Click Workshops fan page on FB and like their page…look for the like button at the top of their page. Then click on Andrew's pic HERE and ‘like it’….that’s it!!! Thank you for voting! You can only vote once, but feel free to tell all your FB buddies about the contest. Gracias!!!
(voting ends March 8th)
1 comment:
I voted!
Post a Comment