For the past 4 years I have ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterfly and every year I am extremely satisfied with their huge selection of cards, great quality, and fast shipment. As last year I was asked to blog about my experience with Shutterfly and I’m happy to do so. This year I have 3 sets of 25 Holiday Cards to give away. For a valid entry please go check out Shutterfly’s selection of Holiday and Christmas cards here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards + http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards.
I love their photo Christmas cards here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
I’m not sure how I will ever pick our 2011 Christmas card, I have so many favorites. Here are a few of them:
HOW TO ENTER:
In the comments section leave your favorite Holiday or Christmas card and email address. I will have a + e pick 3 winners out of a hat. Please submit your entry by next Friday October 28th. Winners will be announced and emailed on Sunday October 30th.
Thanks and happy shopping!
Another way to receive a set of Holiday Cards:
Are you a blogger? Want a chance at 25 free cards this holiday season? Register here: http://goo.gl/DDw7Q
5 comments:
I love photo Christmas cards! I like the 3rd one you posted - with the snowflake ornaments!
It always takes me forever to choose my favorite each year!
bolszewski at comcast dot net
I love the Classic Label card.
liz@thebrushfour.com
Sting of snowflakes is my fav!
gronertjamie@hotmail.com
Hi Katie,
I've actually been working on our Christmas cards this weekend...on Shutterfly! WOuld love to win!
I love :
THe Joy Snowflake or
The Wonder of Wonders
karenarichardson@gmail.com
Well, that is cool! I like the 2nd/middle one! Fun & funky & cute! I love ordering from Shutterfly, too! tiffanyanngore@yahoo.com C'mon A & E! Pick me!
Post a Comment