Friday, November 18, 2011

Family Pictures…Fall 2011

I love Karen Baker’s work…I have always admired her photos and was happy when she still had a spot remaining for her mini sessions. Our session was October 22nd and I’ve been meaning to post these pictures, but something called life and school has gotten in the way! so here you go….I still pinch myself some days in awe of my two handsome sons. I’m not sure life gets any better than this! (I’m a little extra emotional seeing that they turn 5 in 3 short weeks)

Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 004

Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 005

Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 009

Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 007Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 010

Andrew Michael

Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 012

Ethan Dale

Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 015Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 018Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 020Karen Baker Photography-Harris 10.22.11 021

4 comments:

The Loe's said...

What a gorgeous family!

Annie said...

Those pictures are great.

donna said...

Beautiful pictures Katie. The boys are so grown and you and Craig look great! Karen has taken pictures of my coworker's family and they were awesome too.

Unknown said...

They turned out great!! Fall is such a great time for pictures!