Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back from Paradise

and back to reality…Craig and I returned yesterday from a wonderful week get away on a Princess Cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We spent a full day in Los Angles before boarding the boat and stopping at our two ports: Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas…absolutely beautiful places. We had a wonderful time and met some wonderful new friends.

HUGE thanks to my parents for keeping and fully entertaining the boys all week and for my wonderful in-laws for taking the last day to watch the boys. We have awesome parents who love our boys as much as we do!

A sneak peak at some pictures as I need to be in bed for my 5am wake up call.

Enjoy….

DSC_0238

DSC_0254

DSC_0280

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks amazing and I'm SO jealous!! Glad you had a great time!

Annie said...

A cruise is a fun thing. So glad you enjoyed it.

the irelands said...

beautiful...I'm excited to hear about the whole trip! All is well on the street! Miss you

Jennifer

Sheena said...

AMAZING pictures!!! Glad you had a fun, relaxing week...away from the chaos of ST!!