Oh how I envy my photographer friends who know what they are doing. I'm trying and practicing with my camera to get it just right "in camera" and learning to post process a little. Took the boys out yesterday for some practice and these are the faces I get. Gotta love my two! If you know my boys you know who is making the crazy smile.
Yep...that's Andrews typical "I don't want to take another pic mom!" Thanks son..lol
Kids always make the "best" smiles for us don't they?? My own son is a ham too and I was quite pleased to see he did mostly handsome smiles for family pictures yesterday. Haha
Your boys are incredibly handsome!
Taking good pictures is hard. We've had our camera for a few years now and I still haven't figured out quite how to use it to the best of its ability yet! Go figure.
2 comments:
Hi! I'm visiting from Following Him today.
Kids always make the "best" smiles for us don't they?? My own son is a ham too and I was quite pleased to see he did mostly handsome smiles for family pictures yesterday. Haha
Your boys are incredibly handsome!
Taking good pictures is hard. We've had our camera for a few years now and I still haven't figured out quite how to use it to the best of its ability yet! Go figure.
Well, YOU are my photographer friend and I cherish your talent! Thanks so much!
Jennifer
Post a Comment