Saturday, December 15, 2012

A + E turn 6!

6..hard to believe that our boys turned 6 years old. It really does feel like I was just pregnant and that we were bringing our two new babies home to our new house with our 2 dogs. Fast forward 6 years and I think back on all the fun times we have had. I can’t imagine my life without Andrew + Ethan, I feel blessed to be their mommy and watch them grow and learn everyday. Happy Birthday boys!

Alvin left the boys a birthday message

IMG_6928

Fun morning surprise

IMG_6940

IMG_7233

Andrew half asleep breaking through his birthday door

IMG_8888

Ethan coming out, so funny to watch, they had NO idea what was going on.

IMG_8940

Birthday muffins with a candle to blow out

IMG_8384

Birthday night, boys decided to go bowling, so much fun!

IMG_7418

1 comment:

Annie said...

Happy Burthday A & E!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day.