Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Big News!

We finally took the plunge and decided to put our house on the market. We have been going back and forth for over a year about moving into a bigger house and into a more active neighborhood for the boys. The house went on the market December 11th and for the next 4 weeks we had over 11 showings, which our realtor said was fabulous for this market and time of year. January 11th, a month later we had a contract. Fast forward to today...Craig and I found a house that we both love, yesterday we put a contract on that house and we should close March 12th. We are really excited and never imagined it would all happen so fast! I'm personally glad it did, keeping a house show ready with two boys and 2 dogs has been extremely stressful. I'm just glad I don't have to vacuum and mop EVERYDAY now :) Praying all goes well and in less than two months we will be in our new house! eeekkkkkk



Let the packing begin!

 

4 comments:

donna said...

Congratulations again! We are getting the house ready for listing and it is so stressful. The whole packing up stuff with two kids are no fun! Glad y'all will be settled in March and get to enjoy summer. Can't wait to see your new house and how y'all are going to make it your home!

The Loe's said...

That's awesome! We're on our 4th house now and I can say that selling your house in 1 month is GREAT! Sometimes I wonder if Winter is better than the Spring to sell a home because our 1st house sold in 2 weeks when we listed it in December. Our others we're more like 6 months and 3 months (Of course we didn't get to pick when we had to list them since they we're determined by Jason's company.). So where did you guys find a house? And let me know if you guys need any help moving or unpacking. I'm more than happy to help.

Cheryl Lage said...

Ooooh! Such a big step! Look at how big and handsome your boys have grown, too! :)

All the best in the process!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Good luck with the move!