Monday, February 4, 2013

Captain Andrew and a surprise vacation

We're surprising the boys' with a trip to Disney World over Winter break in two weeks. To save on time, not necessarily money we are flying to Orlando. This will be the boys' first time in an airport and on a plane. They know they are flying to Florida, but they have NO idea about Disney. We told them we are visiting our condo in Florida for some R&R. Grandma Harris bought these cute captain hats and the boys' first pilot wings. Can't wait for February 18th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! You may remember we're talking about our first trip to Disney next fall (Nov). No official plans have been made as we couldn't book anything that far out and now I've been so busy with classes that I haven't had time to do anything but hopefully in the next month or two I can start making some reservations.

Have fun!!!!