I had a repeat anatomy scan yesterday to recheck my fluid levels since they were low at 18 weeks. Levels are better, but I was instructed to keep drinking water. They want to do one more ultrasound at 26 weeks to confirm everything looks good. Baby girl had her ankles crossed making it hard to confirm once again she is indeed a girl. We've had 4 u/s, 3 told us girl and 1 told us boy..so I'm dying to know 100%, hoping they can confirm in 4 weeks.
At 11 inches and almost 1 pound (about the size of a spaghetti squash), your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.


1 comment:
You looks amazing!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment