Thursday, February 5, 2015

Photo Dump of Lyla: 4 to 7 weeks old

I am loving everything about being a mom to a little girl. Lyla really is the perfect baby. She is a champ at nursing and just this week she started sleeping 5 hour stretches during the night..yay for more sleep. She is so beautiful in our eyes. The boys and daddy are smitten with her. I love watching Craig with her..such a different bond with a daughter.  I unfortunately have to return to work in 4 weeks...I'm already dreading the day I have to leave her. I'm soaking up all my time with her now as she is growing and changing so much everyday. She was 10.5 lbs at her one month check up and her Pediatrician said whatever I'm doing to keep it up as she is putting on weight and looks great! Gosh, I just love her and want to eat her little chunky cheeks!
 
 












No comments: