Thursday, November 19, 2015

10 and 11 months old

I almost missed posting her 10 month photo..Can't believe I'm typing this, but miss Lyla turns ONE in less than a month. Again, doesn't seem possible. This has been an incredibly fast year...I would love to keep Lyla are her current age (11 months). At 10 months she was crawling and now she is pulling up and walking with the assistance of her little walker. I started planning her first birthday, which will be here before I know it. I think the older I get, the faster the days and months go by. My mom would tell me that when I was younger, but I didn't believe her I suppose. I do now!

Party planning is fun with a little girl. SO many options. I decided on a pink and gold color theme. Can't wait to see it all come together!

10 months old







11 months old. Lyla is a fantastic eater. She will eat anything you offer her and she eats a healthy portion. SO different from when the boys were babies. She has 6 teeth now. 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top. Naps are iffy most days, but she sleeps like a champ at night. Nursing and I still love our time together. Can say mama and dada and doggie. Just started pointing the other day. Loves to smile and does her best to climb the stairs and fireplace. She is an absolute doll and we just adore her!














No comments: