Happy 1st Birthday sweet Lyla!
Monday, December 14, 2015
Our sweet little Lyla
I have happy and sad tears in my eyes as I think about this past year with our sweet little Lyla. Its hard to believe this time last year I was preparing to welcome our 3rd child into the world. Her 2 older brothers were anxiously awaiting her arrival, as was the whole family. This past year as been the fastest year of my life, no joke! I have treasured all my time with Lyla watching her grow and learn so many new things. From the first few weeks of nursing and struggling to form a schedule I have loved every second looking at her sweet face and watching her change daily. She is a true blessing to our family and we love her so! Here's to the next year watching her grow and explore even more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







































No comments:
Post a Comment