In a way I hate to see Christmas end, but I am glad I can get my house back. The boys have tried so hard to get into the tree this year so Craig and I are taking it down tomorrow. The ornaments are off and all the decorations are put away. I usually enjoy having the decorations out till New Years, but this year we'll have to make an exception. Ethan actually got a glass ball off the tree, threw it down on the kitchen floor..it broke and he cut his hand. This all happened in about 30 seconds...so no more glass ornaments for us :)
The boys got so many great presents from Santa this year. Andrew's favorite toy is his laugh & learn mower and Ethan is really enjoying his laugh & spin zebra. I can't wait to take the boys on a walk in their new wagon once the weather gets a little nicer. Craig bought my diamond earrings this year, I was so excited. For those who don't know I've been asking for them since 2004 so it was about time! Craig got a Henckels Knife set and a new wok. I also got a Chi Flat Iron (the best flat iron ever). Now I have an excuse to actually dry and style my hair!
I've been sick since last thursday and christmas morning I woke up and had NO voice, yes I could barely talk. I think Craig enjoyed the silence. I'm finally starting to feel better and my voice has come back a little.
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years!!!!!
2 comments:
Hi,
I saw your comment on Suzanne's blog. We also have identical boys that were 2 yrs. Dec. 12th. I enjoyed looking at your blog. Twins sure are a lot of fun. Happy New Year.
Michelle
Thanks for your comments back. We haven't been blogging long. What's even more crazy. we too were just married a year when we found out we were pregnant w/ twins- It blew our minds- and at 37 wks. I was more than ready for the scheduled c-section. So much in common. I found Suzanne's blog b/c I went to Harding when she did. Have fun with those precious boys. We'll bookmark you too.
Post a Comment