Ok, so I said I was going to keep everyone updated better, but I'm slacking again! We've had a busy week and a half since the boys turned one. Ethan decided to start walking and does a pretty good job. He walked from his bedroom to ours for a bath one night..it was about 40 or so steps. Craig and I were so proud and amazed he made it that far without sitting down and crawling..its a much faster means of transportation.
Andrew is right behind Ethan and actually climbed the front steps for the first time on Wed 12.12. He's the big brother, but is letting Ethan hit all the first, firsts! The boys went off formula about 2 weeks ago and are loving their whole milk. They've started eating 3 meals a day and a few snacks throughout the day. Eating is a bit of a challenge, learning new textures and new foods is a little tough some days, but the boys seem to be enjoying themselves! Now, mom on the other hand has a huge mess after each meal, Callie and Zoe have learned to stand below the high chairs and wait for the droppings :)
This weekend we took the boys along with Grandma and Grandpa Harris to see Santa at Pipps. The boys screamed bloody murder, but I think the picture is going to come out great! I actually prefer the crying pictures. Today we got family pictures made with g & g Harris, Brian, Heather and Natalie. They turned out great! Once I get them I'll upload a few pictures so everyone can see.
Well, I guess that's it for now. The boys are just so much fun (and a lot of work), but I honestly wouldn't trade my life for anything. We can't wait to watch the boys grow, they get big so fast! Merry Christmas to everyone! We love you all...
This weekend we took the boys along with Grandma and Grandpa Harris to see Santa at Pipps. The boys screamed bloody murder, but I think the picture is going to come out great! I actually prefer the crying pictures. Today we got family pictures made with g & g Harris, Brian, Heather and Natalie. They turned out great! Once I get them I'll upload a few pictures so everyone can see.
Well, I guess that's it for now. The boys are just so much fun (and a lot of work), but I honestly wouldn't trade my life for anything. We can't wait to watch the boys grow, they get big so fast! Merry Christmas to everyone! We love you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment