Thursday, February 26, 2009
Happy Dance
More exciting news from the Harris household...Andrew went pee pee on his potty tonight for the first time! I'm a proud mommy tonight. The boys moved from junior toddlers to senior toddlers last week at daycare. In their new room they are put on the potty at each diaper change so we decided it was time to incorporate potty time at home. Both the boys have sat on the potty a few times, but Andrew is much more interested than Ethan. Tonight Andrew said potty and I told him to take his pants and diaper off and sit down. He was on the potty for about 30 seconds when he peed. I was so excited, I was clapping and screaming. I could tell he was proud too, he had a big smile on his face. Seems Andrew will be pretty easy to train, lets just hope Ethan follows in his 'big' brothers footsteps...HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Thinking it is celebration time as they graduate to BIG boys now :) YAY Andrew!
~Elyse~
Yay Andrew! Way to go, buddy!
Yay! How exciting! Such a big boy!!!!
Abby watched Emma go and then finally decided to go too. So hopefully, that will happen for your boys!
Oh whoa! That's really exciting news! After my numbers post, I'm hoping the girls are easily and early potty trainers too! :) Way to go Andrew!
yay andrew!
Oh wow, great going Andrew!
YAY!!!!!!!! Dreading potty training and looking forward to it at the same time. they just grow every day!!
Yay. That's great news. You are well on the way to being diaper free.
Yay Andrew!! Good Job!!
Oh my goodness, how weird. I found your blog by searching for blogs about twins and I just laughed when I opened it up. I have four boys ages 8, 4 and twin 2 year olds and my 8 and 4 year olds are named Ethan and Andrew. Too funny!
Oh Katie that's great! You should be a proud mommy! Also, congrats on going back to school! That's great news! I'm sure if feels great to be happy about going back and doing something you really want to do. The boys are as cute as ever!
That is just awesome news! I wish mine would show more interest than just dumping their juice in theirs LOL
Post a Comment