Monday, March 9, 2009

Proofs in the pictures

I can't believe its already March, where did January and February go? We've had some really nice weather over the last week so I've gotten outside with the boys more, which means more opportunities to take pictures. Potty training is going well, fingers crossed. Ethan finally peed at school last week and has decided he likes the potty now. Yesterday morning after about 20 minutes of sitting, getting up and then sitting back down both boys peed on their potties :)

Andrew

DSC_0131

Ethan

DSC_0151

DSC_0030 DSC_0012

In other exciting news, my best friends little boy Bennett (remember him) turned one last week. Where does the time go?

DSC_0768

DSC_0739

Bennett and his mommy

 DSC_0782

me and my boys

DSC_0949

Enjoying cake and icecream

DSC_0964

15 comments:

monica said...

Glad the weather has been nice! That is great that the potty training is going so well for both of them. Glad to hear from you.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

yay, wonderful news on the potty training. it sounds like it is going really well! the boys are cuter than ever katie. i cannot believe that bennett is already one, wow. i swear you just posted about his birth yesterday. i love his cake - too cute!

donna said...

Great photos! Yay to Ethan.

BuckeyeBundle said...

Oh I'm so glad to hear that potty training is going well so far! Way to go!

the pictures are adorable and Happy 1st birthday to Bennett...who happens to be one day younger than my girls! how fun!

enjoy the weather and could you please send it directly north? :)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Yay for peeing on the potty! Great pics! :)

GibsonTwins said...

That is awesome that the boys use the potty for you! I'm also very relieved to see that we're not the only ones who don't keep potties strictly in the bathroom. We actually have potties all over the house (Ryan thinks I'm totally gross but with the circumstances, I have a better chance of catching pee if I have a potty nearby!).

Think of all that money you're gonna be saving when they're outta diapers!!

Elyse said...

ADORABLE cake for Mr. Bennett. Cool idea! The boys are growing SO FAST too :) Where is the time flying too?
Have a great week!
~Elyse~

Annie said...

Good job with the potty, boys.

Cheryl Lage said...

Look at that potty action! Go boys, and Mama! :)

Love Bennett's cake, and how wonderfully at ease you are feeding some of it to the boys.

Adorable!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yay!!! Peepeeing in the potty is BIG news! How exciting! Life is going to get so much easier now!!!

cat said...

Oh what a lovely cake! And great going on the potty boys!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! How fantastic that potty training is going so well! BIG BOYS!!!!
And Bennet! HOLY COW! I can't believe he turned one! WOW!!!! He is just adorable!

Lisa said...

Hooray for great potty news!
We are steadily working on that ourselves, hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but we will get there.

karen richardson said...

Way to go boys! I'm so proud of you!

Tonya Staab said...

OMG Bennett is 1 ALREADY? Are you kidding me. It felt like only a few months ago I was looking at pictures of him. Wow. Time really does fly. That cake totally rocks.

I'm so glad the boys are taking to their potties. Congrats Ethan on peeing at school. What a big boy you are now.