Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary

Its hard to imagine its been 4 years today since Craig and I got married. It seems like just yesterday mom and I were making all the plans and decorating the arbor for the ceremony. It was an absolutely beautiful day, the weather was perfect and so was the day. I can't wait to celebrate many more anniversaries to come...here's to another 50 years! I love you Craig. Thanks for being a wonderful husband and daddy to our two boys.

park view 

us

29 

26

pictures of us over the years

craig and I 

 us again

 DSC00025

16 comments:

The Synnott's said...

happy anniversary!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

You wer such a beautiful bride! What a cute couple you two make!!! Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

katie, that was so sweet. happy anniversary!

Souza Sisters said...

Happy Anniversary:) Hope you have a great day!! BTW, I thought of you last night cause I went and saw NKOTB!! It was soooo AWESOME!! I can't stop smiling:) I plan on blogging about it when the girls go down for their nap... I felt like a teen ager again..

monica said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the first picture - it looked like a very beautiful wedding! You looked gorgious!

Crystal Renee said...

Aww.. so cute. I love your wedding dress

Karen said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

donna said...

Awww...so sweet. Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Elyse said...

HAPPY 4th Anniversary Katie! Hope you guys have a great one :-)
~Elyse~

BuckeyeBundle said...

Happy Anniversary to the Beautiful couple!

Sheena said...

Happy Anniversary!

Annie said...

Happy 4 Anniversary!!! Lovely pictures of the big day.

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary!

Does your Craig always wear striped shirts??? LOL

Tonya Staab said...

Beautiful wedding pic. Especially the kissy kissy on. Mwah. Gorgeous.

Happy anniversary.

cat said...

Happy anniversary you two lovebirds. Many more to follow, I'm sure.

tbonegrl said...

happy anniversary!