Little Bennett and his mommy came to visit last Wednesday. We don’t get to see them enough so any time spent with them is cherished. We took the boys over to the park where Craig and I got married. They had a great time running around and watching the cars pass by. Thanks for coming to visit Bennett! We love you and your mommy!!
Ethan, Bennett, Andrew
“We’re free”
Has anyone seen Bennett?
9 comments:
OMGosh! Bennet has gotten SO big! I remember back when he was first born! Holy cow! Has it been that long????
Looks like a fun day with a little buddy :)
OH what a cutie! Looks like they had a great time. I always find that my kids enjoy playing with someone that is either a bit younger or older than they are.
Katie. The boys are getting so big.
What a cool playdate! Your boys are getting so big!!!
Love the picture that they are free. You how boy love to run!! And Run away from you!!
I remember when Bennett was born too! THey have grown so much! Love the Where's Bennett? pic.
That place is beautiful. I love the picture of the boys running.
Awww how sweet that those boys are growing up together! The boys are getting so big, and little Bennett looks like he can keep up right along with them!
Little Bennett is not so little anymore. Wow, I can't believe he's off and running already. Where does the time go.
Post a Comment