Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend getaway

So don’t hate me for not posting more…the month of May just flew by. This weekend my parents watched the boys while Craig and I went to the wedding of my college friend Miranda. I met Miranda at my freshman orientation checking out the Phi Mu booth…soon after that I became Miranda’s first little sister. I was honored to be apart of her big day. She was a beautiful bride. Craig and I missed the boys terribly, but a weekend getaway was just what we needed! Thanks mom and dad for watching the boys!

The stunning bride

 DSC02396

Some of the bridal party

DSC02393

My big sis

 DSC02407

Craig and I at the reception

DSC02459 

In other news I start back to school this Thursday, I’m taking 2 teaching classes. Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Glad that you had a great time. Definitely sometimes we need that getaway.

Have a nice week and good luck with your classes.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Aww! What a beautiful bride! You look beautiful too! Great picture of you two!

cat said...

You (and the bride) looked gorgeous. Good luck with the studies.

Sheena said...

You look GREAT Katie!!! Glad you had a good, relaxing weekend! I start back Monday, I'm excited as well! Good Luck...let us know how it goes!

BuckeyeBundle said...

So glad you guys got a nice trip away. So needed huh?! And how exciting you're starting your classes already! ps...the bride looks beautiful and so did you!

Elyse said...

WoW...you look beautiful :) Oh and Craig is handsome too. Glad you guys had a great weekend!
~Elyse