From the start I knew Andrew was going to take after me in the cleaning department. I'm OCD about cleaning and keeping the house in order. Ethan has definitely taken after his daddy in the 'laid back' department. As far back as I can remember Andrew has always been the child to pick up after himself, assist in putting the dishes away, help carry groceries in, organize his books on the book shelf, but last week Andrew topped all these tasks...with washing daddy's car (with a small amount of help from me). You'll notice Ethan in the garage watching as Andrew does all the work. Thanks Andrew, daddy loved his clean car.

8 comments:
OMG. Amazing how different their personalities are. LOL at Ethan just watching his brother do all the work :)
Oh how fun! Isn't it funny how there personalities are so different? I have one like that also. But they both like washing the car! Because that's playing in the water!
Love it. My husband needs Andrew's hep with our minivan.
My girls are like them, one do the work and the other just look. Oh twins.
Have a nice week.
How cute is that!?
Don't you just love help! I definitely get a lot of help these days! I say enjoy it while it lasts because one day, I will be begging for help.
Oh send that kids over - I can totally do with his help.
Too, too cute!
LOL! I love it!! Ethan is too funny just standing there looking!
Post a Comment