Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Schools out...

For 3 weeks...I'm happy to say I completed my first semester back to school, my final was yesterday. The next few weeks off will be spent visiting my grandparents in Mississippi and then we're off to Disney on August 16th. I have so much to do in the next 2 days before we leave for Mississippi. Mom's work is never done :)

We're still potty training the boys, we had a set back last week when the boys came down with a summer virus and then mommy got pink eye. It was a sick week in the Harris household, but luckily daddy didn't catch it, he somehow always misses the sicknesses.

We had some friends over last weekend to celebrate their engagement (congrats Rick and Giselle), we brought out the boys golf clubs for the first time, they could not get enough of them.

Ethan says "should I use my pitching wedge or driver"

 DSC03008

Andrew practicing with daddy

DSC03015

Andrew putting for par

DSC03022

Ethan practicing his form

DSC03024

Tiger Woods has nothing on my Andrew

DSC03025

Aunt Heather and Natalie stopped over last Saturday for a visit. The trick to getting a decent picture of the cousins was to stick on Mickey mouse clubhouse, our kids are addicted!

(Ethan, Natalie, Andrew)

DSC02967

and one last thing that I have to post: this is so mean, but SO funny! I just adore my kids when they laugh!

11 comments:

Elyse said...

YAHOO for school being out! What a relief for a few weeks :) Hope your final went well and you enjoy your break. The boys are as precious as always too :)
~Elyse

donna said...

Congratulations on finishing this semester. Enjoy your break!

Sheena said...

I know what you mean I am SUPER excited about this break! Good job on your 1st semester! The boys looks so cute playing golf...and have lots and lots of FUN at Disney!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yay! School's out for you! I know you are enjoying summer more now. Sounds like you all have some great summer plans!!!

monica said...

Water is always so much fun!! Love how they look into the hole everytime! So cute. I am laughing with them also! Congrats on finishing your first semister! Have a great and safe trip!

Liz said...

what a cute video!

Annie said...

Yeah, so glad you finished your first semester.

Have fun with your coming trips.

Cheryl Lage said...

Such total dolls...the whole lot of you! :)

tbonegrl said...

Hooray for school being out!

We have the summer bug too...just in time for us to head to FL!

That video is SO cute!!!

cat said...

Congratualtions on the succesful studies.

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! The video was so darn cute! LOVED it! My kids just watched it with me, giggling along with your boys :)