Dateline: June, 2008
Boys Age: 18 months
I can’t remember the last time I played along with Cheryl over at Twinfatuation, but since the boys are home sick today I have some downtime and I’m playing along.
A very talented friend Lori at Shooting Star Photography took the boys pictures last June at Piedmont Park. Lori was just getting her business off the ground, she is amazing and her business is blooming. Go check our her work, she located in Birmingham, AL now.
8 comments:
Oh they are just so cute! Great picture. I hope the boys feels better soon and it's nothing major!
Awwww.... LOVE your boys and you too ;)
Handsome boys. They look so cute in that picture.
I remember these...Gosh, that doesn't seem that long ago! Still as adorable as ever!
What little heartbreakers! They are such dolls. (For some reason, your link on Mr Linky didn't work. :( Have added it to the end...hopefully you'll have some folks come by to see this precious picture.)
Thanks so much for playing along!
Oh and that picture is just lovely.
Am I bad if it seems like just yesterday I remember you posting these pics? Time goes WAY too fast!
OH! I remember that gorgeous photo session!
How fun that you were able to play along today.
Hope the boys feel better soon!
Post a Comment