Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Tomorrow August 6th at 9:23 a.m. my beautiful, talented, independent, compassionate, sincere, giving, nurturing, selfless mom turns a year older. My mom is one of a kind, she is the most giving, caring person I have ever met. She is always there when I need her no matter the occasion. When I was planning my wedding she worked into the late hours perfecting the arbor for our ceremony. When the boys were first born she was over at my house everyday to lend a hand, all while going through radiation for breast cancer. She is an amazing mom and a ever better grandma or maw-maw as the boys call her. She is so strong, something I have always admired about her. She is the clue that keeps our family together and without her we would be lost. If I don't tell you enough mom THANK YOU for all you do, not only for me, but the boys and Craig. We love you today, tomorrow and always!

mom 

DSC_0120

DSC00029

DSC08710

6012_1187376840519_1111244253_582311_6953616_n

mom

6 comments:

Elyse said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I esp love the last pict of her!
~Elyse

monica said...

Happy birthday to your mom!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!!! Hope you have a beautiful day. God bless her.

karen richardson said...

That brought tears to my eyes...a precious post. You are blessed to have such a wonderful mom!

cat said...

Happy birthday to you mom. What a great tribute to her.

Lisa said...

What a nice post for your Mom. Hope she had a very Happy Birthday!