Monday, August 10, 2009

SAHM

I'm officially a SAHM (stay at home mom) again. I wasn't making enough money at the restaurant to keep the boys in daycare so we decided it was best to pull them out for awhile. I'll be going to school part time as well. I'm really looking forward to spending more quality time with the boys. We leave for Disney this Sunday, I have a busy week ahead of me with packing and getting everything in order. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, its really hot here in Georgia, how it is everywhere else?

Can't resist sharing this picture of the boys from nap time over the weekend. Daddy snapped this picture :)




13 comments:

Elyse said...

SO SWEET...the boys are absolutly adorable :)

Good for you going Disney! Have a blast :) I am not a tad jealous!

Oh and by the way in DFW...it is 100+* everyday and HUMID like no other. Miserable, basically!!!
~Elyse

monica said...

That is great to be able to spend more time with the boys!! That picture is precious...it's amazing how much they love each other!! Have fun at Disney!

Lori said...

Yay Katie!
Have fun at Disney. I know the boys will love spending more time with you too.

That picture is just precious. Melts my heart!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Alabama is sooo hot!
So glad you are a SAHM these days. It is fun and you are able to snap sweet little pictures like that!

donna said...

Good luck with school Katie! Enjoy your Disney vacation.

Cheryl Lage said...

Have a WONDERFUL time in Disney, and as SAHM. :)

Love the sleepy boys. :)

Annie said...

Puerto Rico is hot, I mean all year is hot.

Welcome back SAHM. Enjoy your trip to Disney.

Have a wonderful week.

debi9kids said...

OH I just LOVE that photo! What sweet boys! Awwwwwwwwww :)

Enjoy your time at home with the boys and have a fantastic vacation!

ps Is it wrong that i look forward to seeing you a bit more???

The FUN Blog said...

that is the sweetest thing, ever!

cat said...

Oh wow, great being a SAHM again and good luck with the studies. Enjoy Disney!

Gwen Papp said...

I love that picture of the boys, how sweet. Welcome back to the ranks of SAHM. :)

tbonegrl said...

Have fun at Disney, AND as a SAHM!!!

Tonya Staab said...

Hey that is big news. I guess it's old news now though seeing as it took me so long to come over to visit :). Love the pic of the boys sleeping, aren't they just the sweetest.

How was Disney?