Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 days and NO diapers!

We are getting so much closer to having the boys potty trained. YAY boys...so excited to have them out of diapers even though that means they are officially big boys...where did my babies go??? My sil (sister in law) tried the 3 days, no diaper experiment with my niece and it worked so we attempted the same thing this weekend.

We started first thing Saturday morning when the boys woke up. They had a few accidents throughout the day, but we were surprised how much they liked being naked...hehe. On Sunday we decided to throw some big boy underwear into the mix...we let them pick out their own pack and surprise they each choose Elmo. Today they really shocked us both..Andrew had two accidents ALL day and Ethan stayed dry the ENTIRE day with only one poop accident. They are still wearing diapers, or night time underwear since we changed the name at nap time and bedtime, but in 3 short days they have come a long way and we are super proud.

Those who potty train together, stay together

PT!

Big E says Potty training is fun

PT2

High School yearbook here I come

PT3

Life is still the same around our house even when wearing big boy underwear!

PT4

11 comments:

Elyse said...

The end of diapers is near...YAHOO for potty training success!!!
~Elyse

Karen said...

Way to go, guys! That is great!!

cat said...

Big big boys! That first picture is priceless.

Sheena said...

Great JOB A&E...and mommy! They look so cute wrestling in there undies!!!

Liz said...

Go boys! I attempted last week and we are not ready so I am waiting.

monica said...

Good job! I hope it goes better for your two than mine! I still have one that doesn't want to poop on the potty at all! Good for them. They look so cute in their big boys underwear!!

Elyse said...

I saw your comment about Round 2. I am just redoing the 30 day shred. It's the same program, but I am just doing the more advanced following this time :o
~Elyse

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh they are SOOOO cute, and SOOOO trained! Way to go, Boys...and way to go, Mom!

debi9kids said...

Yeah boys! We are doing the same program with Emma and just finished day 1...UGH!

Annie said...

Big boys, hooray!!!

donna said...

Awww! What big boys! They are really doing great!