Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I love the pumpkin patch, I love taking my boys to the pumpkin patch, my boys love the pumpkin patch.

Ethan

DSC_0276

Andrew or Drew

 DSC_0278

My 3 favorite boys

DSC_0294 

'swimming in the pumpkins'

DSC_0308

Ethan found his favorite

 DSC_0321

My silly Drew

DSC_0326

DSC_0337

Look mom no hands

 DSC_0406

Grandpa's shoulders are the best

 DSC_0414

DSC_0431

8 comments:

monica said...

Very cute! Love to see pumpkin pictures this time of year!

Annie said...

It looks like a lot of fun. So glad everyone enjoyed the day.

cat said...

These are such beautiful pictures. I love their short hair - they look all grown up!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So sweet! You rock at taking pictures! Those are some wonderful pictures! Your boys are adorable!

donna said...

How fun! The boys look adorable.

debi9kids said...

OMGOSH! Ethan hugging that pumpkin is just ADORABLE!

tbonegrl said...

LOVE the pictures. Ethan hugging the pumpkin made me smile!

Linda said...

Love Ethan laying his head on the pumpkin! Beautiful pics. They boys look SO grown up all of a sudden!