and my boys new obsession :) Craig grew up playing ball and I have a feeling the boys may be following in his footsteps.
Gotta love the tongue
Must be a twin thing
Ethan
Batter up, Andrew
Ethan after playing so hard!
Oh I love playing baseball and can't wait to sign the boys up for tee ball next year! Looks like your boys are practing good! Love the sleeping picture!
Oh that sleeping boy is so cute.
LOL You know you're playing hard when your tongue has to hang out ;)
Love the new pic in your header...it's precious! Your boys are so sweet & getting big!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh I love playing baseball and can't wait to sign the boys up for tee ball next year! Looks like your boys are practing good! Love the sleeping picture!
Oh that sleeping boy is so cute.
LOL You know you're playing hard when your tongue has to hang out ;)
Love the new pic in your header...it's precious! Your boys are so sweet & getting big!
Post a Comment