The dollar section at Target is my best friend. The boys love Target and they now ‘expect’ to get some kind of toy when we go. This particular trip the boys picked out gardening gloves and shovels. Over the weekend Craig and I cleaned up our front flower/shrub bed. The boys were right there with helping hands.
Like Ethan’s sock choice..lol
sweet Andrew, enjoying his snack after a hard days work!
My sweet, smiley Ethan!
5 comments:
Your boys are so sweet to help out Mommy! Love your new header!
Aww what sweet little helpers!! I love the dollar spot @ Target too!
Aww, is so nice having extra hands to help.
Wow, they look so big. God bless them.
Yes, I love those dollars bins and better yet the dollar store! There are all kinds of great finds in there! The boys are diffently getting big and always so smiley! Isn't fun when they are always wanting to help?
Cool little helpers.
Post a Comment