We love baseball, Craig played baseball growing up and I attempted softball for awhile. :) The weather was absolutely beautiful last week so on a whim I called Craig at work to see if he could get out in time to meet us at the park. He was just as excited to take the boys and I was. I love all the ‘firsts’ we have experienced with having kids. Moments like this make it all worth while. Lucky for us the boys had braves t-shirt we bought almost 2 years ago and they still fit.
We had great seats and we were even a few rows back from 2 home runs :) We stayed till the end of the 8th which put us home around 10:30. Can’t wait to take the boys back for more games! GO BRAVES!
Our version of tailgating
Andrew
Ethan and daddy
2 comments:
Looks like they had a great time.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Oh just look at how cute they are in their outfits.
Post a Comment