Hi Katie, Hope you and the boys are doing well! I would LOVE to talk to you...we are "considering" moving to Atlanta and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now! I've only been there that one time in February and don't know much about the area. Good areas to raise kids, schools, churches, etc. Would love to hear your thoughts on the areas that you know and if you would have any recommendations for us. We have some good friends in Peachtree City and were impressed with what we saw there. IF you have time to chat, I would love to pick your brain! My cell is 817-705-4854 Thanks Katie!
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Katie!!
Beautiful picture.
Happy Mother's Day to you too!
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Katie. I miss seeing updates from you.
Happy Mother's Day!!
Hi Katie,
Hope you and the boys are doing well!
I would LOVE to talk to you...we are "considering" moving to Atlanta and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now! I've only been there that one time in February and don't know much about the area. Good areas to raise kids, schools, churches, etc. Would love to hear your thoughts on the areas that you know and if you would have any recommendations for us. We have some good friends in Peachtree City and were impressed with what we saw there. IF you have time to chat, I would love to pick your brain! My cell is 817-705-4854 Thanks Katie!
Post a Comment