That is always the first question I get asked when people find out I have twin boys. My answer is usually “I don’t know anything different, these are my first two kids.” Lately, I’m starting to ask myself the same question. School has taken over all my free time, which you MoMs (moms of multiples) know isn’t a lot. The other day someone told me I was their inspiration because I’m raising two boys, going to school full time, maintaining a house, husband, dogs, etc.
So my question to all my friends out there is what do you do to elevate stress and make sure you take time for yourself. My answer is working out, but I would love to know what other moms do.
School is officially out for the summer on July 28th. My family is hoping we can visit our condo in Destin as long as the oil isn’t present. If not, I plan on quite a few lazy days with the boys, I think I have earned them.
In really exciting news the boys have learned to swim on their own without swimmies in a matter of about 2 weeks. I am SO proud of my little fishies!
Here are a few recent pictures of the boys.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I love the pics! The boys are getting so big! Handsome little fellas!
Enjoy your free time from school.
Great pictures.
Post a Comment