Summer school is finally out and the boys and I have 3 glorious weeks to celebrate. We’re headed to Destin, Fl with my parents and sister on August 7th and we cannot wait to get there. My parents own two condos in Destin so we go every year and I can’t wait to take the boys back. I think this will be the best year yet. Craig unfortunately has to stay at home to work…boo. We’ll miss him.
Today the boys got a buzz and then they asked me to take their picture, I will never turn down the opportunity to snap a few pictures of my handsome twosome.
Ethan
E + A
E + A
5 comments:
Have fun Katie!! You deserve it! The boys look adorable!!
Adorable pictures! Have a great time in Destin!
They are so cute! Have a blast at Destin!
Gorgeous! I feel like your pictures of them in high school are going to look just like this, they're getting so big. Have fun in Florida!
Gwen
Enjoy your vacations. Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment