Saturday, January 21, 2012

I have to brag a little bit

One talent Craig has (and he has many) that is such a blessing, is his ability and love for building stuff (and by stuff, I mean anything). Almost 2 years ago he completely gutted out our old nasty shower and replaced it with a new beautiful tile shower. He has built custom made shelving for the garage and also a custom made shoe rack (Craig has more shoes than me). Three weeks ago he built the boys a new entertainment center for their playroom that includes shelving for all their toys. He is planning on building two more to help contain all the new toys from their birthday and Christmas. Craig is so handy and loves working with his hands. After Craig sanded down the wood I did help a little with the first coat of paint. I think it turned out awesome!!

IMG_3581

3 comments:

Annie said...

He did a great job.

Unknown said...

That is a great shelf! Paul is pretty handy too...just needs the motivation! :-)

the irelands said...

Looks really nice! Maybe one year I'll see it haha! Miss you girl!