Not that I'm counting down or anything, but I am ready for a break, ready for graduation and ready to have some normalcy back in my LIFE! I am ready to spend quality time with my family and friends and not subconsciously be thinking about lesson plans and what I need to do for the next day at school. I cannot wait for long days of hanging out at the pool with a + e and even more excited to start working out again. This semester has drained my energy level and I realize it will be that way when I'm actually teaching, but I need a regular routine and in order to regain my energy level I need to be back in the gym. If you can’t tell I’m looking forward to a fun filled summer making memories with my boys and oh yeah training for my first triathlon in September. More to come on that fun journey. Back to my lessons and getting 5 hours of sleep a night! HA!
**To clear up any confusion…I have 17 days left in my kindergarten classroom and then I observe either a 4th or 5th grade classroom for two weeks and then I graduate May10th**
2 comments:
You're almost there!!!
Yes, it will definitely still be a lot of work, even when you have your own classroom...but with time it gets easier. You'll have a routine, you'll have things in place, it'll come easier to you. I swear, my first few years, I think I ate, slept and breathed work...but now I rarely have to bring anything home or stay after for long - things are established and I think faster and half of my materials are already ready to go...
SO...good luck sticking through it and remember - it DOES get easier!!!
You are almost there.
Are you planning to work in fall?
Post a Comment