I have 31 days left in the classroom with my 23 kindergartens. I have learned so much about myself this semester and the kind of teacher I want to be and the kind of teacher I never want to be. This has been a challenging semester to say the least. I’m looking forward to graduation on May 10th…check out my countdown on the sidebar :) Back to the busy life of being a mom, wife and student teacher (which takes up ALL of my time). These next 31 days cannot go by fast enough!
3 comments:
Way to go Katie...SO proud of you!!
Your are so talented and are going to be an excellent teacher.
Congrats for all your work.
uh oh...learning about the kind of teacher you DON'T want to be??? I hope you're not learning more about that from your cooperating teacher than what you SHOULD be doing...
Hang in there...almost done!
Post a Comment