I am beyond excited to be graduating on May 10th. I am even more excited to walk across the stage for the second time earning my second bachelors degree. This time around I feel an even bigger sense of accomplishment. For starters I paid for this degree (thanks mom + dad for the first one) and I also went back to school when the boys were 15 months old. I hope I can be a inspiration for someone else to follow their dreams and know that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Like I tell all the younger girls in my program, if I can do it with twin boys, a husband, 2 dogs and a house to maintain, anyone can! The last three years have been enjoyable and stressful all at the same time and I can honestly say I'm looking forward to a break from schooling. Now keep your fingers crossed I find a teaching job!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures of the big day.
Good luck finding a teaching job.
woohoo!!! Great job - SO close!! Hope things are going smoothly and its been a good experience!
Post a Comment