Recently, a + e have become fascinated with coloring and creating pictures for Craig and I. For the longest time we couldn’t get the boys to color or even sit still long enough to attempt a page. I think the new found love began in after school. The boys have been attending after school since January, since mommy is student teaching and their school ends before I get out for the day. Almost everyday when I pick the boys up they have a new piece of art work they want to share. Ethan loves practicing his name and other words that I can actually read. They have come such a long way since Pre-K started last August and at their Kindergarten registration last month the teachers said they were ready to start school. The boys know the name of their new school and we can see it from our neighborhood. Everyday coming home they scream out in excitement “there is our new school where the big kids go”…so sweet.
Here are some pictures of the boys doing what they do best…coloring and hanging out on a Sunday in their pj’s…..like mommy like son. ha!
Ethan coloring in his ‘journal’
Andrew coloring and staying in the lines
Ethan being silly
Andrew’s piece, not quite finished, but he wanted his picture taken
Ethan and his drawing of a person wearing glasses
2 comments:
Good to know there is hope for my son in the coloring dept. He has no interest!
They are so sweet
Post a Comment