That is how I feel our life is right now. I’m enjoying everyday, but boy are we exhausted every night, no problem getting the boys to sleep anymore! 38 days to go till my triathlon means everyday in the gym on top of teaching 3 days a week. Boys started Fall baseball in the 6 year old league…wow, what a difference this league is compared to the 5 year olds. Practice twice a week (sometimes 3 times a week) and at least 2 games a week. This season there are outs and an actual umpire to referee the game. Craig is head coach again which he is excited about and some how I got roped in to taking on the role of team mom…what’s one more responsibility…lol!
First practice of the season!
Me Dolls, the boys had to create for their kindergarten class
Boys being silly on daddy’s pull-up bar!
No comments:
Post a Comment