I did much better than I thought I would. Wrapped up in getting the boys ready for their first day I didn’t have much time to think about the reality of my boys starting school. They did great posing for all my pictures and they even let us walk them into school. Their teacher gave me a huge hug and reassured me they would be fine! I can’t wait to hear how their first day went!!
A + E
Ethan’s excited about starting K!
Sweet Little Andrew!
4 comments:
I can't believe it's time! I remember so well when they were born. Congratulations. Rowan and Saoirse start, too, on September 4th. Amazing.
I can't believe it's time! I remember so well when they were born. Congratulations. Rowan and Saoirse start, too, on September 4th. Amazing.
oh how precious! I cannot believe those babies are big boys now! Give them kisses...
Wonderful pictures!!! Hope they had a great first day of school.
Post a Comment