Between teaching, homework, and baseball our days and evenings are busy and full. It dawned on me this afternoon that the boys turn 6 in less than 2 months. That is crazy to think that it has been 6 years since we were blessed with two sweet little boys. My baby fever is running wild, but not certain another baby is in the cards for us. Only time will tell and until then I will enjoy the two crazy kids I have!
Andrew and Ethan have both been working hard in school to learn their sight words and if you ask Andrew he can read…he says “mommy, I am reading in my brain!” The first list of 20 sight words gave the boys some difficulty, but they both passed within a week of each other and they are currently working on list 2. We are very proud of how hard they are working. The boys have a little motivation to complete the 11 lists…Craig has promised to buy them a really nice toy when they complete and read all 220+ words.
Random pics taken over the last week or so. I need to be better about pulling out my nice camera.
Andrew has become a huge helper around the house…he is excited about cleaning the dishes after each dinner. I told him he's got the job!
Growing pains in the legs will get mommy every time…Ethan!
LOVE! Ethan reading to daddy, not the other way around!
Zoe…before and after hair cut…gotta throw pics of our fur babies in there to!
Surprise lunch with the boys..Andrew passed list 1 of his sight words! (10.2.12)
Ethan passed list 1 of his sight words! (10.9.12)
A + E…lunch with mommy and Aunt Meggie!
Hurricanes first win of the season (10.10.12) Ethan received the game ball!
Reading in the car!
Kindergarten school pics- Andrew + Ethan
1 comment:
Love this post! Ethan's legs are super LONG!
Post a Comment