Friday, April 10, 2015

3 months

Sweet Lyla turned 3 months on 3.16.15, so I'm just a little behind on posting pics...life is quite busy with me returning to work, boys playing 2 different sports and an infant. lol Right around 3 months Lyla stared to smile and even has laughed a few times. Her smile and laugh bring so much joy to us all. She is such a sweet, chunky, easy baby! She is still nursing around the clock and has only slept through the night a few times...I know she'll get there when she is ready. She is currently still co-sleeping with me, but we are in the process of transitioning her to her crib within the week. She rolled for the first time on Easter Sunday 4.5.15. I was out back helping the boys with their homework, Craig was inside and watched Lyla roll from back to belly on her activity mat. Such a big girl...we just love her to pieces







































No comments: