Sweet Lyla turned 4 months old on April 16th. The best way to describe this baby is happy. She is a always content and happy and really only fusses when she's hungry and tired. She is rolling over from back to belly every chance she gets and even enjoys tummy time a little more these days. This past week she started to take naps in her crib and has slept the past 3 nights in there as well. She's still only sleeping about 4-5 hours before waking to nurse again, but I know we'll get there eventually and to be honest I really don't mind it. I absolutely love nursing her, such a special bond we share. Friday her highchair was delivered and mommy was anxious to try some oatmeal with Lyla. She did pretty well with the spoon and the first small bites she liked, but after that she was over the oatmeal. We're not in a huge rush to start solids, but it's fun to experiment and have her try real food...up next are avocados.
She has definitely stolen our hearts, we are so in love with her! Oh...I almost forgot she weighed in at 16.6 at her 4 month check up...chunky monkey!
Someone loves their new play mat!
No comments:
Post a Comment