Here is the aftermath of Andrew pulling the metal plant stand down on himself...see 2 posts below to read the whole story. Notice (in the first picture) how swollen his face is b/w his eyes..poor baby
Brian and Craig had MUCH worse accidents including hospital/dentist visits for stomach pumping, baseball bats to the face, broken teeth, etc., etc., etc.
You get the MOM of the Year award for lasting this long w/o a major incident. I still don't know how you do it.
Hi! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on our blog! Your little guys are SO adorable!! I enjoyed checking out your blog. Hope that little guy is feeling better, those bumps and bruises seem to be just an unavoidable part of the process.
5 comments:
Oh no, poor little guy! Don't beat yourself up, what's the life of a little kid without a few bumps and bruises?
Bless his heart! Yes, I agree with Rachael...all kiddos gets bumps and bruises! I am SURE there will be more to come....especially with two boys!!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY GRANDCHILD!!!!!!! LOVE, MOM
Brian and Craig had MUCH worse accidents including hospital/dentist visits for stomach pumping, baseball bats to the face, broken teeth, etc., etc., etc.
You get the MOM of the Year award for lasting this long w/o a major incident. I still don't know how you do it.
Hi! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on our blog! Your little guys are SO adorable!! I enjoyed checking out your blog. Hope that little guy is feeling better, those bumps and bruises seem to be just an unavoidable part of the process.
Post a Comment