Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Is there such an award...

I should definitely be given the worse mom of the year award. I took the boys on a walk today and when we got home I was letting them play on the front porch. We have this metal plant stand that Andrew pulled over on top of himself and I'm telling you it left the largest bump I've ever seen on a small child. This poor kid screamed for 25 minutes. He now has a grape size lump b/w his eyes and a black eye. I think what must have happened was he busted a blood vessel therefore causing the swelling. Let me just tell you how bad I felt and still feel. ::note to myslef, try not to be the brave mom that let's her twin sons play on the front porch without another adult:: I'll post a pic of his face when the boys wake up from their afternoon naps. Till then, here are the boys on our walk...








No comments: