I put the boys on the couch this afternoon before we ran out to the store and for some reason they just started laughing and smiling. It was so cute, but I'm not sure what was so funny!! Andrew (left) Ethan (right)
I was led to your blog via Nate & Tricia's blog....... I am a 49 year old identical twin. I live in PA and my sister lives in MI. To answer your question about "what is so funny?" - it doesn't have to be anything! When my sister and I get together, or even when we are just talking on the phone we find ourselves laughing about absolutely nothing. Our families have gotten so used to this happening that they just shrug it off any more. We may be over 500 miles apart, but we are so close it's scary! Have fun with your twins! I'm hoping for twin grandchildren some time!
Thanks for the info on the CHI. As for your boys...how do you get them to sit still for a picture. They are so cute. We always have one ready for the camera and the other goofing around. And it is never the same one ready. We've come to accept we'll have limited pictures where they are both looking great. Good work!
5 comments:
I was led to your blog via Nate & Tricia's blog.......
I am a 49 year old identical twin. I live in PA and my sister lives in MI.
To answer your question about "what is so funny?" - it doesn't have to be anything! When my sister and I get together, or even when we are just talking on the phone we find ourselves laughing about absolutely nothing. Our families have gotten so used to this happening that they just shrug it off any more. We may be over 500 miles apart, but we are so close it's scary!
Have fun with your twins! I'm hoping for twin grandchildren some time!
Those pictures are great! They look like they are sharing an inside joke :)
Ha ha!! They are funny!! LOVE THEM!!! :)
Thanks for the info on the CHI. As for your boys...how do you get them to sit still for a picture. They are so cute. We always have one ready for the camera and the other goofing around. And it is never the same one ready. We've come to accept we'll have limited pictures where they are both looking great. Good work!
These guys are so cute everytime I look at their pictures I get misty. No very manly of me but I can't help it, I love all of you guys so much.
Grandpa
Post a Comment