Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I unfortunately have to work all day tomorrow, Easter Sunday so we decided to celebrate Easter today. Mom made a yummy dinner as always and the boys enjoyed their first Easter egg hunt. Ethan is feeling much better, thanks again for all the well wishes. He finished his medicine yesterday, I'm hoping this is the last of the sickness. *keeping fingers crossed*. Happy Easter :)
 
Getting ready for the egg hunt
DSC_0180 
Ethan
DSC_0186
Andrew on the move
DSC_0188
DSC_0195
DSC_0203
DSC_0209 
DSC_0221 
Taking a walk after the egg hunt
DSC_0244 
Uncle Billy chasing Ethan...love this pic
DSC_0267
 
We had to make a stop at Kroger on the way home, here's Andrew counting along with Elmo.
 

11 comments:

Elyse said...

HAPPY EASTER Harris family :) Glad the boys enjoyed their Easter egg hunt. I also do love the pict of Billy chasing Ethan around...his smile (E's) melts my heart!
~Elyse~

Elyse said...

HAPPY EASTER Harris family :) Glad the boys enjoyed their Easter egg hunt. I also do love the pict of Billy chasing Ethan around...his smile (E's) melts my heart!
~Elyse~

donna said...

Happy Easter to yall.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh I SOOOO hope you all are done with the sickness for good!

What darling, darling shots. They are the CUTEST! (and I LOVE the new header shot!)

Happy Happy Easter!

debi9kids said...

How adorable are they??? I just love that they actually got what to do with the egg hunt this year! Mine did too!
GREAT video! What a smartie!

I hope you had a beautiful Easter holiday!

SouthernDogwoods said...

What great pictures! So glad you all had a great Easter! Your boys are so cute!!!

Sheena said...

Happy Easter!!! The boys looked adorable!!!

monica said...

The Easter Egg hunt seemed to go good. The boys looked like they had fun! Happy Easter!

Karen said...

Fun times! Kate loved hunting eggs, too. I wasn't sure if she would be into it, but she was all about it. LOL! HAPPY EASTER!!

cat said...

Happy Easter to you all! Looks like a fun hunt. And glad Ethan is better.

Lindsi B said...

What a precious video! I am so glad you shared this! Melts my heart!