Thursday, April 16, 2009

Video Time

I just love these guys...they are talking up a storm lately....my favorite thing is on the way to and from school...this is how our converstations go:

A & E: mama

Me: yes boys

A & E: mama

Me: yes boys

A & E: big truck, or bus, or cars

Me: I see the big truck, bus or cars

A & E: mama

Me: Yes boys

A & E: big truck, or bus, or cars

Get the picture yet?

They are a mess, but we love them just the way they are!

8 comments:

cat said...

Aww, that's adorable.

Elyse said...

ADORABLE...simply ADORABLE!
~Elyse~

monica said...

Adorable!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So sweet! Our conversations now are:
Momma
Yes
I have to tell you something
Okay
I did something bad...
What?
Um, I can't remember
(they love playing this game)
Twins are so funny & so much fun!

Liz said...

I love it! Makes you want to bang your head on something but so cute at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I just watched the video with Bennett in my lap and he was talking and laughing with them and then when you told them to say bye, Bennett said and waved bye bye back at them!! HOW CUTE IS THAT!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Love yall!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Bennett got mad when I closed the blog and started pointing to the screen...so we're watching the boys for the 6th time!!! :) Yeah, we GOTTA get them together soon!!!

Tonya Staab said...

ha ha. Aren't they cute. Repetition, it's either going to make us laugh or drive us a little more insane every day.

Every time we drive in one particular direction, Flynn discovers a bridge ... the same bridge, but he discovers it just the same ... EVERY time.