Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Help!

I have NO idea what I did....my template is really messed up, I can't figure out what I did. All the other elements on my blog are now on the bottom of the page? What did I do, please help!

6 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oh no! I kinda had the same thing happen but I had to move everything back manually. Blogs and I just do not get along!

GibsonTwins said...

Katie- switch it to Minima template and should be fine. Looks like the second column break was lost- I did that once when I started messing around with html (not my specialty hehe- husband had to fix it for me!)

Sara said...

Did you change anything?? A new header or template? Sorry, I read in blogger so I don't know.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

ugh, i have definitely done this before. i think i can help, but i am not sure how to walk you through it. send me an email + i will do my best!

Brandi said...

Are your margins set to the right width? I know when I look at mine on certain comps it puts half of it at the bottom. I'd try playing around with the html code that has the margin width in it. Hopefully someone will be able to help you better than I can! BTW-the header pic is fabulous!

Annie said...

Check your design and I try a new one. Hope this can help you.

Have a nice day.