Gasp, where do my days go? Its been a month since I lasted posted and I used to be so good at posting everyday, sometimes twice a day. I know I’ve said this before, but time is going entirely TOO fast, before I know it the boys will be turning four and I’m not ready to let go of my babies. The boys and I had a great time enjoying mommy’s break from school. We went swimming almost everyday, I now have two little fishes instead of boys. We had some fun play dates with some really great friends and best of all we spent 5 fun, sun-filled days at the beach. This year was by far the best time I’ve spent in Destin and we’ve been going since I was a little girl. Watching through my kids eyes as they enjoyed everything about the beach and water is indescribable.
Back to reality last week as school is back in session. I wouldn’t be able to manage school if it wasn’t for my mom who watches the boys each week. Grandma’s are the best! I have two semesters left to complete before TOSS and Student Teaching and I cannot wait! That much closer to graduating and finally getting a classroom of my own!
Here are some pictures from the beach:
Ready to hit the water
Did I mention the beaches are GORGEOUS in Destin!
I love these boys!
Ethan was such a big help!
3 comments:
Looks like a great vacation.
Good luck this semester!!!
I love the pictures. I could have written this post myself. (Actually, I think I did!) Where does the time go?!?
Hi Katie,
Thanks for the warm welcome to Georgia...we are loving it here! I never received any emails from you (recently). Sorry...you must have thought I was rude by not responding! My email is karenarichardson@gmail.com I'm also on facebook - that seems to be easier these days! karen egelstad richardson
We are living in Peachtree City. Not sure how far that is from y'all. We would love to meet you too. I know you're super busy with school. What is your schedule like? Bryce & Drew start preschool on Mon. It's Mon - Thur from 9-12. We're pretty flexible after those hours. We would love to have y'all to our house to swim while the weather is still nice! I know our boys will have so much fun together! We look forward to meeting y'all when it's good for you! Let me know what ya think!
Post a Comment